Si todavía no comprendes el correcto uso de los Pronombres Personales Objetivos, hoy te ofrecemos un nuevo ejercicio. Aquí debes reescribir las siguientes oraciones reemplazando las palabras en negrita por los Object Pronouns correspondientes:
- I noticed Jim and Jenny in the stadium near the gate.
- My brother sent his boss an e-mail.
- I need five weeks to finish the project.
- People are not allowed to take dogs into the park.
- Robert did the exercises at school.
- I have already read all these books.
- Ralph couldn’t help my sister.
- My mother usually goes to the cinema with my sister.
- I visited Claire when I was in Paris.
- I met Sean and Mary at New York Airport.
- She did a big favour to my friends.
- We are usually worried about Sally.
- I haven’t heard any news about John for ages.
- The teacher will punish the students.
- Susan should have told Jennifer about it.
- Peggy is reading a comic to her little brother.
¿Recuerdan cuando explicamos sobre el Caso Genitivo y su uso?… Pues bien, aquí te ofrecemos un ejercicio para que puedas aplicar lo aprendido. En este caso debes reescribir las oraciones indicando correctamente la posesión:
- The jacket of Claude is in the back seat of the car.
- The sister of Tom and Sam went to the party last night.
- The manager of the factory has just arrived.
- I found the necklace of my neighbour in the garden.
- My mother made the clothes of the ladies.
- We wish to know the opinion of somebody.
- The brothers of Julie are very polite.
- My little brother was at the house of my friend.
- The neck of the giraffes is too long.
- The tools of the scientist are missing.
- I will take a holiday of four days.
- The parents of John are looking for a new apartment.
- The voice of my sister is annoying.
- The red dress of Sally is in the closet.
- We appreciate the knowledge of our teacher.
- The shoes of Arthur and Mike need to be polished.
¿Ya has realizado este ejercicio sobre Caso Genitivo y su uso?… Verifica tus respuestas con la siguiente solución:
- Claude’s jacket is in the back seat of the car.
- Sam and Tom’s sister went to the party last night.
- The factory’s manager has just arrived.
- I found my neighbour’s necklace in the garden.
- My mother made the ladies’ clothes.
- We wish to know somebody’s opinion.
- Julie’s brothers are very polite.
- My little brother was at my friend’s house.
- The giraffes’ neck is too long.
- Scientist’s tools are missing.
- I will take a four days’ holiday.
- John’s parents are looking for a new apartment.
- My sister’s voice is annoying.
- Sally’s red dress is in the closet.
- We appreciate our teacher’s knowledge.
- Arthur’s and Mike’s shoes need to be polished.
Para que sigas ejercitando el Caso Genitivo y su uso hoy te ofrecemos un nuevo ejercicio donde podrás aplicar lo aprendido. Para ello debes reescribir las siguientes oraciones estableciendo correctamente la forma posesiva de los sustantivos:
- Michael plays the music of Mozart very well.
- I can’t remember the friend of Peter.
- I have forgotten my wallet in the desk of my office.
- The bag of the lady was found in the river.
- The sister of Martin and Sarah came back from Europe last week.
- I have been studying the history of Cambridge University.
- Last Friday we celebrated the birthday of George.
- We often travel to work in the car of a friend.
- The bracelet of Mrs. Jones was stolen yesterday.
- The house of my uncle is ten miles far from downtown.
- I need to go to the house of David and Sally.
- The arguments of the victims are very interesting.
- Sam has borrowed the pencil of Paul.
- The decision of the Government was not wrong.
- The idea of the student was very clever.
- The abilities of the player were really helpful.
Para que puedas corroborar si has realizado el ejercicio sobre el Caso Genitivo y su uso que te ofrecíamos días atrás, hoy te traemos la manera correcta de reescribir las oraciones:
- He broke Michael’s glasses at school.
- Jennifer’s keys are in my bag.
- There are a lot of games in Peter’s park.
- My cousin left Paul’s book at the library.
- I didn’t buy Sam’s books.
- Carl’s poem is really interesting.
- Peter borrowed Robert’s computer.
- We must bring Louis’ medicine.
- The tortoises’ shells are very resistant.
- Bob’s bike cost a lot of money.
- The bank’s president is out of the town.
- The lady’s coat is lying on the floor.
- The shop’s door was opened.
- She forgot the movie’s name.
- Susan’s bedroom is a mess.
- Brazil’s soccer team won the match last Sunday.
Si ya realizaste este ejercicio sobre el Caso Genitivo y su uso puedes verificar que lo hayas hecho correctamente con la siguiente solución:
- Morgan and Clarice’s wedding will take place tomorrow.
- The boy’s attitude was impolite.
- My mother’s savings disappeared last night.
- My father’s moral is very strong.
- The workers celebrated the company’s success.
- Jerry’s girlfriend is very good at sports.
- The policeman’s gun is very old.
- Margaret’s dress was astonishing.
- Timmy’s camera was broken during the trip.
- She is always telling sailor’s stories.
- Sue’s flowers are the most beautiful of the block.
- Virginia’s job is extremely exhausting.
- Dave’s sons moved to the city.
- Mrs. Reed’s specialty is to make cakes.
- The President’s new rules are strict.
- Amy bought the Robert’s pet in the park.