Verifica que hayas realizado correctamente este ejercicio
sobre el Caso Genitivo
y su uso
con la siguiente solución que hoy te ofrecemos:
- Michael plays Mozart’s music very well.
- I can’t remember Peter’s friend.
- I have forgotten my wallet in my office’s desk.
- The lady’s bag was found in the river.
- Martin and Sarah’s sister came back from Europe last week.
- I have been studying the Cambridge University’s history.
- Last Friday we celebrated George’s birthday.
- We often travel to work in a friend’s car.
- Mrs. Jones’s bracelet was stolen yesterday.
- My uncle’s house is ten miles far from downtown.
- I need to go to David and Sally’s house.
- The victim’s arguments are very interesting.
- Sam has borrowed Paul’s pencil.
- Government’s decision was not wrong.
- The student’s idea was very clever.
- The player’s abilities were really helpful.