Si todavía no has comprendido el Caso Genitivo
y su uso
te proponemos que hagas un nuevo ejercicio donde podrás aplicar lo aprendido. Para ello debes reescribir las siguientes oraciones estableciendo correctamente la forma posesiva de los sustantivos:
- He broke the glasses of Michael at school.
- The keys of Jennifer are in my bag.
- There are a lot of games in the park of Peter.
- My cousing left the book of Paul at the library.
- I didn’t buy the books of Sam.
- The poem of Carl is really interesting.
- Peter borrowed the computer of Robert.
- We must bring the medicine of Louis.
- The shells of the tortoises are very resistant.
- The bike of Bob cost a lot of money.
- The president of the bank is out of the town.
- The coat of the lady is lying on the floor.
- The door of the shop was opened.
- She forgot the name of the movie.
- The bedroom of Susan is a mess.
- The soccer team of Brazil won the match last Sunday.