sobre Pronombres Interrogativos
te ha resultado difícil?… Mira la siguiente solución para verificar si lo has hecho correctamente:
- The boss offered me a cigarette.
What did the boss offer me?
Who offered me a cigarette?
- My grandfather saved money for years.
What did my grandfather save for years?
Who saved money for years?
- Sam and Jenny will meet their cousins at the airport tomorrow.
Who will meet their cousins at the airport tomorrow?
Whom will Sam and Jenny meet at the airport tomorrow?
- My friends were drinking whisky in the bar.
Who were drinking whisky in the bar?
What were my friends drinking?
- My sister chose the expensive shoes.
Which shoes did my sister choose?
Who chose the expensive shoes?
- The boy is climbing the old tree.
What is the boy climbing?
Who is climbing the old tree?
- The gardener planted a tree in the corner of the garden.
Who planted a tree in the corner of the garden?
What did the gardener plant in the corner of the garden?
- The little girl damaged the old statue.
Who damaged the old statue?
What did the little girl damage?
- Karen prefers quiet sports.
Who prefers quiet sports?
Which sports does Karen prefer?
- Carl was writing a letter when his mother came into his room.
Who was writing a letter when his mother came into his room?
Who came into the room when Carl was writing?
- Sam found Michael’s wallet.
What did Sam find?
Whose wallet did Sam find?
- The president has visited Spain, France and Italy.
Which countries has the president visited?
Who has visited Spain, France and Italy?