¿Ya has realizado este ejercicio sobre el uso de los Pronombres Interrogativos?… Pues entonces verifica tus respuestas con la siguiente solución:
- Jennifer lent me her bike.
Who lent me her bike?
Whose bike it was?
- Tommy was wearing rubber boots.
What was Tommy wearing?
Who was wearing rubber boots?
- The boss gave me the secret documents.
What did the boss give me?
Which documents did the boss give me?
- The assistant will give an interesting demonstration.
What will the assistant give?
Who will give an interesting demonstration?
- My brother received a letter from Australia.
Who received a letter from Australia?
What did my brother receive?
- My father telephoned the police.
Whom did my father telephone?
Who telephoned the police?
- Anthony and Sally have decided to move to London.
What have Anthony and Sally decided?
Who have decided to move to London?
- The secretary offers John a new contract.
What does the secretary offer John?
Whom does the secretary offer a new contract?
- Fortune-tellers always tell the truth.
What do fortune-tellers always tell?
Who always tell the truth?
- Robert has lent his CDs collection to his friends.
Who has lent his CDs collection?
Whom has Robert lent his CDs collection?
- Sarah showed her husband her new hat.
What did Sarah show her husband?
Whom did Sarah show her new hat?
- Tom’s brother gave his son a good advice.
Who gave his son a good advice?
Whom did Tom’s brother give a good advice?