En esta oportunidad te ofrecemos más oraciones afirmativas para que ejercites lo aprendido sobre Reported Speech. Recuerda que al pasarlas a Lenguaje Indirecto debes respetar los tiempos verbales aprendidos:
- “I am going to buy a new pair of boots”, my sister said.
- “My wife is wearing a red dress and a big hat”, the man told the receptionist.
- “The driver tried to stop the car”, the witness told the policeman.
- “I enjoyed the opera very much”, I answered.
- “It is a beautiful model”, the assistant said.
- “Peter never comes to my birthday party”, my son said.
- “We have been here for half an hour”, my wife told the salesman.
- “You will be a good wife to some lucky man”, my mother told me.
- “I can’t believe you!”, I said.
- “He is going to open the front door”, I said.
- “The parcel contains a birthday gift”, I answered.
- “I spent two hours a day talking to you”, my friend told me.
- “There isn’t enough money in my wallet”, my father said.
- “We have lost our way”, I said.
- “I have made a terrible mistake”, the secretary said.
- “I suppose she is at the supermarket”, my mother told my friend Anne.
- “The ship will sail at midnight”, the capitan said.
- “The policeman is writing in a notebook”, I answered.
- “That is a good idea!”, Brian said.
- “We prefer to stay at home”, my wife and my daughter said.