Si has comprendido bien el uso de reported speech o lenguaje indirecto, entonces seguramente estarás en condiciones de realizar el ejercicio que aquí te proponemos:
- “Did you want to be an engineer, Billy?”, my friend asked me.
- Tony said: “I found a new job near the school”.
- The coach asked: “Did the other team win the match?”
- The dentist asked us: “Can you give me the new tools?”
- “I have sent you a lot of letters”, Peter told me.
- “Timmy has fixed the breakfast?”, Jane asked.
- “Where have you been after class?”, my brother inquired.
- “Have you given him his money back?”, Susan wanted to know.
- “What kind of flowers do you want to give her?», Mike asked.
- “The new economic measures are very risky”, the President affirmed.
- “Do we have to study the new topic for the test?”, the students inquired.
- My roommate asked: “When is the job interview?”
- “Don’t be late again”, my boss ordered.
- “The party is going to be in the club”, my friend announced.
- “Who is that old man?”, the president asked.
- The trainer asked me: “Did you try to do the exercise without help?”