Aquí tienes más oraciones interrogativas para pasar a Reported Speech. Te recomendamos que verifiques el buen empleo de los tiempos verbales.
- «What did the dentist tell you to do?», my husband asked me.
- «Did you take photographs during your trip?», my friend asked me.
- «What do the bags contain?», Alice’s brother asked.
- «Will you visit your mother?», my wife asked me.
- «Where have you been hiding?», Brian’s father asked him impatiently.
- «When will the results be announced?», the pupils asked.
- «Did he give you the money at once?», my friend asked me.
- «Where has Mrs. Hawkins opened her third bakery?», Susan’s mother asked me.
- «Where is your father now?», I asked Peter.
- «What will you do next year?», the teacher asked Tom.
- «Who damaged the piano?», my grandfather asked my brother.
- «When will the workers go on strike?», the journalist asked the leader.
- «Where did you go on Christmas’ Eve?», the neighbour asked my mother.
- «What is the lady’s name?», Mr. James asked the secretary.
- «How far away is your house?», the taxidriver asked me.
- «Have you finished the exercises?», the teacher asked the pupils.
- «How many miles did you walk yesterday?», the coach asked me.
- «What did the secretary asked you?», Peter asked John.
- «Why did you say that you was busy?», Jenifer asked Susan.
- «Where did the plane from Paris arrive?», the lady asked the stewardess.