Aquí tienes más oraciones interrogativas para pasar a Reported Speech. Te recomendamos que verifiques el buen empleo de los tiempos verbales.
- “What did the dentist tell you to do?”, my husband asked me.
- “Did you take photographs during your trip?”, my friend asked me.
- “What do the bags contain?”, Alice’s brother asked.
- “Will you visit your mother?”, my wife asked me.
- “Where have you been hiding?”, Brian’s father asked him impatiently.
- “When will the results be announced?”, the pupils asked.
- “Did he give you the money at once?”, my friend asked me.
- “Where has Mrs. Hawkins opened her third bakery?”, Susan’s mother asked me.
- “Where is your father now?”, I asked Peter.
- “What will you do next year?”, the teacher asked Tom.
- “Who damaged the piano?”, my grandfather asked my brother.
- “When will the workers go on strike?”, the journalist asked the leader.
- “Where did you go on Christmas’ Eve?”, the neighbour asked my mother.
- “What is the lady’s name?”, Mr. James asked the secretary.
- “How far away is your house?”, the taxidriver asked me.
- “Have you finished the exercises?”, the teacher asked the pupils.
- “How many miles did you walk yesterday?”, the coach asked me.
- “What did the secretary asked you?”, Peter asked John.
- “Why did you say that you was busy?”, Jenifer asked Susan.
- “Where did the plane from Paris arrive?”, the lady asked the stewardess.