He aquí la forma correcta de pasar a Reported Speech
las oraciones interrogativas
que te ofrecimos anteriormente:
- My husband asked me what the dentist had told me to do.
- My friend asked me if I had taken photographs during my trip.
- Alice’s brother asked what the bags contained.
- My wife asked me if I would visit my mother.
- Brian’s father asked him impatiently where he had been hiding.
- The pupils asked when the results would be announced.
- My friend asked me if he had given me the money at once.
- Susan’s mother asked me where Mrs. Hawkins had opened her third bakery.
- I asked Peter where his father was at that moment.
- The teacher asked Tom what he would do the following year.
- My grandfather asked my brother who had damaged the piano.
- The journalist asked the leader when the workers would go on strike.
- The neighbour asked my mother where she had gone on Christmas’ Eve.
- Mr. James asked the secretary what the lady’s name was.
- The taxidriver asked me how far away my house was.
- The teacher asked the pupils if they had finished the exercises.
- The coach asked me how many miles I had walked the day before.
- Peter asked John what the secretary had asked him.
- Jenifer asked Susan why she had said that she was busy.
- The lady asked the stewardess where the plane from Paris had arrived.