Si ya has realizado este ejercicio sobre oraciones pasivas con dos objetos
, puedes verificar tus respuestas con la siguiente solución:
- To enter the museum at night was not allowed to us.
We were not allowed to enter the museum at night.
- An incredible story was told to us.
We were told an incredible story.
- A meal and a glass of water were asked to me.
I was asked for a meal and a glass of water.
- Books are always lent to me.
I am always lent books.
- To go to the party with Mike will be forbidden to John.
John will be forbidden to go to the party with Mike.
- An interesting job is being offered to you.
You are being offered an interesting job.
- Artificial respiration was given to the children.
The children were given artificial respiration.
- A large sum of money has been offered to my brother.
My brother has been offered a large sum of money.
- The keys were brought to us.
We were brought the keys.
- That Frank was ill was not told to me.
I was not told that Frank was ill.
- To go home would be allowed to Mr Wilkins.
Mr Wilkins would be allowed to go home.
- How to use the computer was showed to my cousin.
My cousin was showed how to use the computer.
- The big parcel has been brought to me.
I have been brought the big parcel.
- The glasses is being showed to my grandmother.
My grandmother is being showed the glasses.
- Never to do that again should be told to my brother.
My brother should be told never to do that again.
- Some last minute instructions were given to the baby-sitter.
The baby-sitter was given some last minute instructions.