Continuamos ofreciéndote ejercicios sobre oraciones pasivas con dos objetos para que afiances tus conocimientos. En este caso debes reescribir las siguientes oraciones en sus dos maneras posibles:
- The policeman did not allow us to enter the museum at night.
- The old lady told us an incredible story.
- A beggar asked me for a meal and a glass of water.
- Charles always lends me his books.
- We will forbide John to go to the party with Mike.
- Sally is offering you an interesting job.
- The doctors gave the children artificial respiration.
- I have offered my brother a large sum of money.
- The hotel manager brought us the keys.
- Susan and Mary did not tell me that Frank was ill.
- The doctor would allow Mr Wilkins to go home.
- My father showed my cousin how to use the computer.
- The new delivery boy has brought me the big parcel.
- The optician is showing my grandmother the glasses.
- My mother should tell my brother never to do that again.
- Mrs Alison gave the baby-sitter some last minute instructions.