Si todavía tienes algunas dudas sobre la manera correcta de construir una oración en voz pasiva impersonal
, puedes seguir ejercitando con las siguientes frases activas:
- My whole family thinks that ghosts exist.
- People think that money is the most important thing in life.
- Specialists say that the business was not good.
- Children said that the rock star had only sung three songs.
- Astronauts confirm that the rocket was broken.
- Some people believe that the prisoner has had second chances.
- My boss expects that the job will be done soon.
- The witness admitted that the crime had happened in front of him.
- A lot of children think that Santa Claus is real.
- The bodyguards assume that the fight was a trap.
- The police proved that the thieves stole the money.
- Politicians believe that the global warming is dangerous.
- The company reported that the new models will be totally made in Madrid.
- The NASA confirms that the space shuttle fell into the Pacific Ocean.
- The country expects that the workers finish the stadium before the World Cup.
- They assume that the security system failed.