Ya hemos explicado como se construye una oración en Voz Pasiva. Ahora, en el siguiente ejercicio, te proponemos que realices el procedimiento inverso convirtiendo estas frases pasivas en oraciones activas. Ten en cuenta colocar los verbos en su tiempo correcto.
- Tutankamon’s tomb was discovered by Howard Carter.
- All the money was spent in the market by us.
- My house was lent to Paul in the weekend by me.
- Some subjects were being found boring by children.
- The sensation could not be felt by my parents.
- Modern hats were bought by the smart woman.
- A box of chocolates had been bought for my birthday by Mary.
- A big surprise has been promised to me by Sally.
- The information is shared by Brighton and Pam.
- A parked car was accidentally damaged by me.
- A new pair of sunglasses is given to me by Michael and Margaret.
- The fence is going to be fixed by William.
- A new apartment has been rented in Paris by my parents-in-law.
- The truth has been told to your mother by me.
- A good advice has been given to me by my boyfriend.
- Your address and phone number will be asked to you by my secretary.
- My wallet was lost this morning by me.
- The bedrooms were cleaned by the maid.
- A dozen of white roses was ordered for the guest by the butler.
- A new job has been offered to my father by the boss.