¿Has comprendido el uso de la Voz Pasiva dentro del idioma inglés?… Comprueba tus conocimientos convirtiendo las siguientes frases pasivas en oraciones activas. Recuerda que debes realizar el procedimiento inverso.
- My luggage was stolen by somebody.
- A beautiful song was sung last night by Peter.
- A lovely sweater is being knit by Sue’s grandmother.
- More information for her essay is needed by Monique.
- Money was saved for years by me.
- A party was organized last night by us.
- A wheel was being changed by Alan.
- The phone is always answered by the receptionist.
- The bridge was built in 1972 by the workers.
- A beautiful picture is hung above the fireplace by me.
- A hamburger is going to be had for lunch by Jim.
- The thieves will be arrested by the police.
- Several kinds of boxes are collected by my mother.
- A nice carpet in the office is set by the workers.
- The clothes were being ironed by my sister.
- Some books will be taken to his house by Fred.
- The lesson is going to be read by Grace.
- The price was not known by the salesman.
- An expensive fur coat was being worn by the actress.
- Their jobs are changed every year by people.