¿Has utilizado el plural de los sustantivos en este ejercicio?… Verifica tus respuestas con la solución que te ofrecemos a continuación:
- The leaves of the trees have turned yellow.
- The nurses are speaking to the patients.
- Women are visiting their sick children.
- She fell down the stairs and her feet hurt.
- That books contain a different kind of stories.
- The claves are grassing in the field.
- The teacher asked the students to draw a horse.
- I ate oranges and a tomatoes.
- He took matches from the boxes.
- Mice ate the cheese and left teeth marks on it.
- The cows are drinking some water.
- There are radios on my desk.
- There are books and a brushes on this shelves.
- There are louses in her hair.
- The policemen finally caught the thieves.
- There are heroes in the police stations.
- Famous architects built this house.
- I usually have fruits for breakfast.
- My sister prepared delicious cakes.
- The baby has new toys in his box.