Aquí tienes la forma correcta de completar este ejercicio con sus correspondientes preposiciones de tiempo:
- I usually go camping with my family in summer.
- Mark always leaves home at 8 a.m.
- Michael will arrive from Canada on April 27th.
- My town is very quiet in winter.
- The second World War began in 1939 and ended in 1945.
- A lot of people come to England in summer.
- I have to leave now but I will be back in half an hour.
- My parents usually visit me on July.
- The best hotels are always full in high season.
- The papers are delivered in the morning.
- I am going to the gym on Monday and Wednesday.
- Where do you often go on holidays?
- Rose often gets up at 7 o’clock.
- He collects the money in the end of each month.
- George will be in his office in the morning.
- The ship arrives at the port on Saturday.
- Paul behaves in the same way in these occasions.
- The children are playing in the garden at the moment.
- On Monday I will be starting a new job.
- Sally saw Fred at 8:30 on Thursday.