Si ya has completado estas oraciones
colocando el verbo que se encuentra entre paréntesis en la manera correcta del Pasado Perfecto
y luego las has pasado a su forma interrogativa y negativa, observa la siguiente solución:
- Robert and Alice had found a valuable ring.
Had Robert and Alice found a valuable ring?
Robert and Alice had not found a valuable ring.
- My grandfather had gone to New York.
Had my grandfather gone to New York?
My grandfather had not gone to New York.
- The pupils had visited the museum with the teacher.
Had the pupils visited the museum with the teacher?
The pupils had not visited the museum with the teacher.
- The workers had asked for a raise in their salary.
Had the workers asked for a raise in their salary?
The workers had not asked for a raise in their salary.
- The mechanic had fixed the engines.
Had the mechanic fixed the engines?
The mechanic had not fixed the engines.
- Susan had fallen from the ladder.
Had Susan fallen from the ladder?
Susan had not fallen from the ladder.
- The young man had lost his wallet.
Had the young man lost his wallet?
The young man had not lost his wallet.
- Brian had stayed at home last night.
Had Brian stayed at home last night?
Brian had not stayed at home last night.
- My father had built a new apartment.
Had my father built a new apartment?
My father had not built a new apartment.
- William had broken the dishes.
Had William broken the dishes?
William had not broken the dishes.
- Michael had bought a new bike and sold the
Had Michael bought a new bike and sold the old one?
Michael had not bought a new bike and sold the old one.
- The students had brought the books.
Had the students brought the books?
The students had not brought the books.
- We had visited the church.
Had we visited the church?
We had not visited the church.
- Sam had spent a lot of money in the market.
Had Sam spent a lot of money in the market?
Sam had not spent a lot of money in the market.
- Jonathan had parked his car in front of my house.
Had Jonathan parked his car in front of my house?
Jonathan had not parked his car in front of my house.
- Geraldine had painted a beautiful landscape.
Had Geraldine painted a beautiful landscape?
Geraldine had not painted a beautiful landscape.
- Mary had won the championship.
Had Mary won the championship?
Mary had not won the championship.
- The secretary had sent the letters.
Had the secretary sent the letters?
The secretary had not sent the letters.
- Peter and Tom had stolen the market.
Had Peter and Tom stolen the market?
Peter and Tom had not stolen the market.
- My friends had bought flowers.
Had my friends bought flowers?
My friends had not bought flowers.