En esta ocasión te proponemos que continúes ejercitando sobre oraciones pasivas con dos objetos. Aquí debes reescribir las siguientes oraciones en sus dos maneras posibles:
- My wife asked me to buy cereal.
- The salesman will send you the goods as soon as they are available.
- I had lent my uncle some money a few months ago.
- Sophie asked me to join a computer club.
- I’m going to tell my sister about the problem.
- The teacher explains the students the grammar.
- My friends denied Sally access to the private room.
- My grandparents left me a moral legacy.
- Christine promised her husband to wear a helmet.
- The waiter brought you a cold soup.
- The director did not allow us to use our books during a test.
- The driver gave me his phone number.
- Charles had taught the class the whole lesson.
- The ticket salesman offered us two games for free.
- They taught us about Nelson Mandela.
- The secretary has given me her email adress.