Si estabas esperando la solución de este ejercicio sobre Pronombres Personales Objetivos para verificar si has completado las frases correctamente, aquí las tienes:
- If you buy a helmet, you ought to wear it.
- When she explained the reasons, I agreed with her.
- Ted didn’t tell me the truth, but I forgave him.
- She loves surprises so everybody is organizing a birthday party for her.
- Carl borrowed me some money, but he hasn’t paid it back.
- David always invites me to dinner so I spent a lot of time with him.
- Rachel’s boyfriend recorded a movie for her.
- The police knows the thieves’ names, but they can’t find them.
- You shouldn’t drink too much beer. It is not good for you.
- When she turned off the light I couldn’t see her.
- He has never painted the walls so I suggested to paint them blue.
- I didn’t do my homework, but I will do it tomorrow.
- Sue sold her car last month, but now she realized that she needs it.
- The few people who saw the film, enjoyed it.
- I didn’t understand the lesson so one of my classmates is helping me.
- Margaret told me your address, but I forgot it.