En este ejercicio te proponíamos que completaras las oraciones con MUCH y MANY de manera correcta. Si ya lo has hecho, verifica tus respuestas con la solución que te ofrecemos a continuación:
- There wasn´t much traffic on the road.
- There is much noise outside the house.
- Many inhabitants have signed the petition.
- We could sell many tickets for the play.
- The teacher gave us much homework.
- I have much time to help you.
- I had much money in my wallet.
- In the meeting there will be so much food.
- Many people want a change.
- The President announced many new measures.
- Susan brought many desserts for the dinner.
- Many doctors have seen the patient.
- He didn’t take much luggage.
- There are many techniques to improve your voice tone.
- Many employees were on the strike.
- We found much mice in the house.
- I drank much soda in the party.
- There is so much smoke in this room.
- I had to eat many greens before leaving.
- I spent many weeks abroad.