Verifica que hayas realizado el siguiente ejercicio de la manera correcta, comparando tus frases con las oraciones que aquí te ofrecemos:
- He always loses money, doesn’t he?
- My father took the keys, didn’t he?
- He lives in London, doesn’t he?
- It is very cold, isn’t it?
- We are not going to sleep, are we?
- Your brother was very sorry, wasn’t he?
- They want to sell their house, don’t they?
- Your mother enjoyed the opera last night, didn’t she?
- This is a beautiful house, isn’t it?
- My sister never writes letters, doesn’t she?
- My cousin was wearing rubber boots, wasn’t he?
- You can not see that notice, can you?
- Jennifer was very surprised, wasn’t she?
- Tommy will be in Paris tomorrow, won’t he?
- Workers will go on strike the next week, won’t they?
- It is not a new car, is it?
- John did not learn English, did he?
- We are going to rent an apartment, aren’t we?
- Susan broke her glasses, didn’t she?
- The salesman showed an expensive dress, didn’t he?