Si ya has realizado este ejercicio comprueba que lo hayas hecho del modo correcto con las siguientes frases.
- Peter has smoked ten cigarettes, hasn’t he?
- The party had not been funny, had it?
- She did not stay in Italy for two months, did she?
- John was not studying at the library, was he?
- She will be a good wife, won’t she?
- Sheyla never prepares dinner at night, doesn’t she?
- You would not spend your money at the casino, would you?
- Mike is in the lift, isn’t he?
- He will never be a good photographer, won’t he?
- There was a big parcel here, wasn’t it?
- Brian doesn’t like Mexican food, does he?
- You are going to paint the flat next week, aren’t you?
- You can not wait for the news, can you?
- There is enough food for twenty people, isn’t it?
- Frank is married, isn’t he?
- He had earned a lot of money this year, hadn’t he?
- The phone has been ringing the whole day, hasn’t it?
- Larice prefers dark skirts, doesn’t she?
- Mr. Thompson was very angry, wasn’t he?
- Mark did not go to work yesterday, did he?