Para que puedas ejercitar sobre Object Pronouns, tema que hemos explicado recientemente, te proponemos que reescribas las siguientes oraciones reemplazando las frases en negrita por los Pronombres Personales Objetivos correspondientes:
- Last night I met Sally and Paul at the cinema.
- My mother likes my new red shoes very much.
- I went to the theatre but I couldn’t hear the actors.
- Ann said that she had known Peter and Tom in Australia.
- My boss always writes many letters to Mr. Johnson.
- Yesterday, Anthony kissed Susan on the cheek.
- Brian gave Sheyla a beautiful dog.
- Tom, the mechanic, needs the spare parts right now.
- He can’t take the little dog to the supermarket.
- Last week, we received a beautiful present from uncle Jack.
- My cousins hit the boys in the park.
- Everybody knows Mr. Scott in Oxford Street.
- I haven’t seen Peter since 2008.
- Carl had already finished his homework before I arrived.
- The inspector questioned the men.
- I asked the policeman the way to the hospital.