Si ya has completado estas oraciones
con los adjetivos
que se encuentran entre paréntesis, verifica tus respuestas con la siguiente solución:
- On my birthday, I was given a cold German beer.
- Susan bought an espectacular red Italian dress.
- I used to have a tall old strict American teacher.
- Peter has just met a tall young beautiful French girl.
- Last night I watched an old black and
white boring French film.
- The house has a large white modern and comfortabledinning room.
- I bought a red cheap plastic raincoat.
- This is an old red leather riding pair of boots.
- Sarah is wearing a long grey brown cotton
and funny pair of socks.
- I spent my holidays in a little warm
and beautiful Belgian hotel.
- I hate carrying this small
white plastic shopping bags.
- I took an old traditional red
- Sam wants a large new coisy
- Michael needs two large new round
- My sister has a little old blue German car.
- In the office I have a slim new white
incredible American computer.
- Those are large green cotton French trousers.
- John found a small new oval black mobile phone.
- In the kitchen there are small old square comfortable Spanish chairs.
- She taught us a new extensive boring lesson.