Para que puedas verificar si has realizado el siguiente ejercicio
sobre el segundo tipo de oraciones condicionales
de la manera correcta, aquí va la solución:
- If they used public transportation, they would save a lot of money.
- If you had time in the evenings, you would go to the cinema.
- If I were you, I would not spend all the money.
- If your friend were not so irritant, I would visit you.
- If my mother spoke less, I would enjoy the film.
- If you told me the truth, you would not haveproblems.
- If my brother asked for permission, my parentswould not annoy with him.
- If he ran fast, he would win the race.
- If he sent me an e-mail, I would answer it.
- If my sister did the housework, I would go shopping.
- If they climbed the mountain with a guide, theywould not lose.
- If you Knew him well, you would not lend money.
- If he gave a good excuse, I would forgive him.
- If the teacher explained the lesson, I would understand it.
- If the play were not so boring, I would not sleep at the theatre.
- If you lived in a foreign country, you would have problems with the language.
- If the workers went on strike, the manager would pay the salaries.
- If the clown disturbed me, I would kick him.
- If my credit card disappeared, I would call the police.
- If my boyfriend were jealous, I would not marrywith him.