- Italian people eat a lot of pasta.
Do Italian people eat a lot of pasta?
Italian people do not eat a lot of pasta.
- The train from Madrid arrives at 2:45.
Does the train from Madrid arrive at 2:45?
The train from Madrid does not arrive at 2:45.
- Tom likes cooking very much.
Does Tom like cooking very much?
Tom does not like cooking very much.
- Sarah plays cards on Mondays.
Does Sarah play cards on Mondays?
Sarah does not play cards on Mondays.
- The Thames flows through London.
Does the Thames flow through London?
The Thames does not flow through London.
- Some Americans drink six cups of coffee a day.
Do some Americans drink six cups of coffee a day?
Some Americans do not drink six cups of coffee a day.
- The spaghetti tastes delicious.
Does the spaghetti taste delicious?
The spaghetti does not taste delicious.
- The evening performance starts at 8:30.
Does the evening performance start at 8:30?
The evening performance does not start at 8:30.
- Helen works as a shop assistant.
Does Helen work as a shop assistant?
Helen does not work as a shop assistant.
- Susan takes a shower everyday.
Does Susan take a shower everyday?
Susan does not take a shower everyday.
- I read the newspaper before having dinner.
Do I read the newspaper before having dinner?
I do not read the newspaper before having dinner.
- The Parkers spend the summer in the Caribbean islands.
Do the Parkers spend the summer in the Caribbean islands?
The Parkers do not spend the summer in the Caribbean islands?
- A lot of people suffer from stress.
Do a lot of people suffer from stress?
A lot of people do not suffer from stress.
- Peter smokes a cigar after having lunch.
Does Peter smoke a cigar after having lunch?
Peter does not smoke a cigar after having lunch.
- The dress looks terrible.
Does the dress look terrible?
The dress does not look terrible.
- Mr. Thompson resides at 1015 Greenway Avenue.
Does Mr. Thompson reside at 1015 Greenway Avenue?
Mr. Thompson does not reside at 1015 Greenway Avenue.
- It snows a lot in Sweden.
Does it snow a lot in Sweden?
It does not snow a lot in Sweden.
- Tom visits his father every Fridays.
Does Tom visit his father every Fridays?
Tom does not visit his father every Fridays.
- Stella returns to the office at 12:30.
Does Stella return to the office at 12:30?
Stella does not return to the office at 12:30.
- William washes his car every morning.
Does William wash his car every morning?
William does not wash his car every morning.
- Mary hates listening to pop music.
Does Mary hate listening to pop music?
Mary does not hate listening to pop music.
Does Claire get up at 6:30?
Claire does not get up at 6:30.
Does water freeze at 0º C?
Water does not freeze at 0º C.
- At 12:00 my mother takes an hour for lunch.
Does my mother take an hour for lunch at 12:00?
My mother does not take an hour for lunch at 12:00.