Continuamos publicando la solución de ejercicios anteriores. En este caso te ofrecemos la manera correcta de completar las oraciones con el verbo colocado en Presente Continuo o Progresivo:
- It is raining in New York.
- Mary is cooking in her house.
- Peter and Susan are playing in the beach.
- My father is working in the garden.
- I am learning French.
- You are not studying math.
- My sister is eating at the restaurant.
- We are enjoying the party.
- They are not seeing the pictures.
- Is my mother talking to Jane?
- The children are visiting the Zoo.
- Mike is calling you.
- Robert and Alice are travelling to Europe.
- The dog is sleeping in the street.
- What are you doing?
- My grandfather is watching T.V.
- My friends are drinking at the bar.
- Lisa is painting her house.
- I am playing the guitar.
- The pupils are shouting in the park.