Si has reordenado estas oraciones en su forma correcta colocando la acción en Futuro Cercano, aquí puedes verificar la respuesta:
- I am going to kiss you.
- My father is going to arrive tonight.
- John is going to swim across the channel tomorrow.
- I am going to travel by air.
- Jim and Meg are going to see a movie.
- My sister is going to write a letter to the President.
- Our neighbours are going to move to a new house.
- Alice is going to ask for an explanation.
- They are going to decontaminate the lake.
- He is going to take a picture.
- She is going to telephone me at 5 o’clock.
- The teacher is going to explain a new lesson.
- We are going to play cards in our house tonight.
- Sheyla is going to buy some books at the library.
- My father is going to feed the birds.
- They are going to give him a big surprise.
- Millie is going to drink her medicine.
- My friends are going to win the championship.
- I am going to sell my old computer.
- The secretary is going to send the letters.